Story Mory Cikit...

7:14 PM

ehem3.... hehehehhehehehee..
kembali lagi kita ya...
today i was working on welding laboratory...
huhuhuhuuhu.. very excited because its the 1st time will make a "kumai"..
that the for material that was melt after we use it...
very fun... and DANGEROUS also...
still have a time for taking a few picture..
but.. just a moment time...
basically, its just for mechanic or civil or E & E student...
but.. for me just learn how to use it, and make the combination of two steel plate
by welding method.. so... its very useful for me if i want make a gate for my house after i have an my own house, so.... i can use this skill to make a low cost to build it by ownself..
i think, enough for today.. 
enjoy this picture....
( i was edited it already)


this is my coursemate... hehehhee.. sporting de....


sume berangan nk jadi iron man.. hhehehe...


 tak ketinggalan dak ni jgk.. hehehe..
IRON MAN!!!

You Might Also Like

0 Sweet Smile

KOMEN DI SINI